Get Ideas For Cool Wedding Trends From Astrology
Need some help working out whether the latest wedding trends will appeal to you and your partner?
Why not use astrology to help you make the most of these wedding trends:
* There's a move towards smaller weddings with fewer guests (great for ultra-private Scorpios or for Leos wanting to make a BIG impact for the same money)
* Overseas weddings (music to the ears of a Sagittarius) or ancestral home weddings (ideal for Cancerians)
* Accent colours on dresses and cakes with the most popular being greens and blues (those sea-greens are often beloved by Pisces)
* Increased reliance on family and friends to help plan, pay, and provide some of the services - or all inclusive packages (money-minded Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn always keep an eye on budgets)
* Increased use of green and eco-friendly products and services (this will probably appeal to Aquarians)
* Simplified decorations, centrepieces and wedding invitations (Virgo can’t bear fussy design, preferring it clean and simple)
* Increased use of online RSVPs vs. traditional mail-in RSVPs (could appeal to communication-crazy Geminis or Aries wanting to know the answer NOW)
* Off-peak weddings: mornings, afternoons, Fridays, Sundays, outside of October through March etc – great for Aquarians wanting to be different or Scorpios who don’t want the hordes looking on
* Buffet meals, hors d’oeuvre, and cocktail receptions (Both Aries and Geminis don’t like to sit around all night at a meal so this could be ideal while Librans do like elegant cocktail parties)
* Cheesecakes, cupcakes and miniature cakes and lolly buffets (roll up, roll up Taurus and Libra – the sweet tooths of the zodiac).